Rokémon! Rokémon!

Heh.

Hilarious. Good job.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Yahoo- I win!

Very nice, I've never seen anything like it. Good job!

Peach & Vinyl's argument Peach & Vinyl's argument

Dam.. locks and clocks piss me off. You both suck!

I gave you a two. The replay button doesn't work and the Helicopter had holes in the front.

unneccessary 2 unneccessary 2

Got lazy on the ratings.

Good movie though, liked the stereo style of credits.

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

n0t bad

It helped me a little.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Nice work but..

I'm pretty sick of some of the people on here. Trying there best to impress you by saying loads of things like "u r da b0mb, stfu lik omfgggg" Meh. I'm not one of those people who idolises you, though I respect your work. The movie was good itself, all I'm complaining about it how people automatically see your names. Its like "oh god its BOE and Legendary Frog etc, I must automatically vote 5, dam straight!". Stupid hypocrits.

Anyway, thank you for this movie. It made me feel a lot better about myself. =)

Balins Tomb - NG version Balins Tomb - NG version

...

TIP: When reviewers who have no flash movies try to rip apart your flash movies just think to yourself, "these people are CRITICS". They come on Newgrounds to see good, quality flash movies and instead they get thousands of movies by you.

Resident Evil: CS Resident Evil: CS

It was funny.. in the bad way.

You need to slow down. Take some time with your movies, draw them on paper before hand to make sure you get the animations much smoother. Actually take some time when making them.

Oh, and by the way, stop ripping reviewers apart when they give you a bad review. They are, normally, only trying to help you get better.

Chrono Trigger: TA 1 Chrono Trigger: TA 1

One word...

..armsockets. Your flash movies are good but you need to work on keep the arms joint together, instead of wandering off when the characters move them.

DarkAssailant responds:

Lol. I know what you mean; I wanted to do an armsocket for crono but by the time i'd done it it was too damn late...

Mario Has An Accident Mario Has An Accident

Great

Well done, dude. I've seen all of your movies now! Woo.. they all ruled!

Oh and iskateformee, Randy Solem makes the sprites of Mario himself (very talented)=P